Sunday, July 11, 2010

Here's the Blue Dress


Figured I should post this, since I talked about it yesterday. When I do take pictures I like to do a whole bunch, but when I talk about it for only one day it's kind of not going to get used. Here's the blue dress I tweaked yesterday. Midge kindly let me borrow her body for my model. I really need to get a Vintage body to use for fittings. I'll get all the way to the fitting stage, then have a terrible time deciding who to undress to use for fittings. It's much easier with the BB body, then I just grab Charlotte. But Midge is out for getting her hair done, and re-dressed, so she's free. Also I have no idea how to dress her, any suggestions?
The straps are based off the Vintage sheath ones, that I finally found a pattern to make them. I really like how they came out. I ended up redoing the straps on another sheath dress because I like these so much better. Not sure what I'm going to do today, nothing is really clicking with me, maybe I'll look though the unfinished project drawer again. That seemed to help yesterday.
~Aubrey~

No comments:

Post a Comment