Friday, July 16, 2010

Hot off the Machine! Part II


I couldn't leave well enough alone, so I tore that skirt out and tried another one. I like this one MUCH better. It's just nicer and fuller. I had issues sewing it in, but I always do. I just have a problem with the gathers showing on the wrong sides in some spots. I tried fixing it, but my second attempt had issues too, so I cut my losses. Like I said, it's probably not going to go into the collection. Eventually I plan on dontating some of my extra unloved dolls to like Goodwill, and while they won't get shoes, I'd least like to have them dressed, so it's going to go into that pile. For the dress itself, I like it, but I don't like how high waist-ed it is. It just hits right there, and I would like it to be a little lower, the skirt should rest on the hips, but here it's a little above it. At least it looks better now.
~Aubrey~

No comments:

Post a Comment