Monday, July 12, 2010

Nothing accomplished


I did absolutely no sewing today, well actually that's not true. I tried making Barbie a pair of camouflage hot pants, but they came out way too tight in the leg, so I had to scrap them. Other than that I did nothing, except enjoy Diet Cheat Sunday, although I'm going to have to tweak that some, it didn't end well.
I also clicked the "next blog" button at the top of the page, but for some reason, it kept filtering though the same like 25 blogs. None about dolls, all about being thrifty. No thank you.
The Picture is Honey's new skirt, finally got around to taking a picture. What does everyone think?
Oh, I had an idea. See all the dolls up in the banner at top? I'm thinking that I'll do a post introducing each doll, and when that's done, I'll make another banner and start the whole process all over again! Any questions/concerns/complaints?

No comments:

Post a Comment