Saturday, July 3, 2010


Really did not get anything done yesterday. The issue is I don't have any fabric that I want to use, plus I was out of white thread. I got more, but it turned out to be the wrong thickness. I can use it, but I really don't like it. It messes up too much, and I do that enough on my own already!
Basically I made a white version of the shirt in the last picture, but this one has sleeves, and eventually a collar. Not sure how I like it, but we'll see.
Onto a sewing gripe, I wish I knew where to get dotted swiss fabric in doll size. I found a reminent(sp?) years ago, that I used very quickly (since I loved it) and I have not been able to find it again, anywhere. It should not be that hard to find white fabric with little red dots, seriously.
Other than that, didn't do much yesterday, no new picture since the camera is back to it's original owner (I borrow it!) But here's another one of Chester, just because I know you all love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment