Friday, July 30, 2010

You know what I want?

A Global trade buddy.Wouldn't it be cool to have somebody in the world that periodically you each sent each other some local dolls? Nothing too expensive, just a cute play line doll, that normally the other person wouldn't be able to get. I'm sure people have things like that already, and I want to at least try it.
I mean how many times do you pass by a local doll and think, meh? when someone else would kill to get one like it. This way both people get stuff they normally wouldn't.
The issue is I don't know anyone from out in the world. I wouldn't say I'm a loner in the doll world, but I really haven't made any close friends in it. So I'm placing a call out on my blog!
Ideally I would like someone from Japan, as I love Takara Jenny's, but I wouldn't pass up anyone who wanted to try this from anywhere in the world. Who knows I might find a new doll passion out there!
So feel free to e-mail me if you'd want to try this.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment