Monday, August 2, 2010

Taking all bets! Who wants to be a winner?


I'm taking bets on what day my Vanessa head will arrive. It got mailed last Friday from Canada, although I'm not sure from where.
Now that you're caught up on the details, I'm taking bets for what day it will arrive. All entries must be posted by tomorrow (Tuesday) at 8 PM. The winner gets to decide what color she'll be dressed in for her introductory photo shoot, and I'll even make a little sign for her to hold, saying whatever you wish as long as it's not vulgar.
So any takers?

2 comments:

  1. As of Right now Friday is spoken for by My Mother, the remaining days are open, still taking bets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, it's past Friday, so all guesses are now void. I'm praying that it shows up tomorrow. I don't what to keep waiting, I'm that impatient!

    ReplyDelete