Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Just showing off Pictures

I've been trying to be more active in the "In the Pink Barbie Forum." For a while I was without a camera and was forced to just lurk. Now that I'm back with my camera I wanted to try and post on a more regular basis. Plus it would give me more time to work with my camera, which I desperately need.
So I set a goal of posting once a week, going down the theme days. Last week I posted on Monday, (Or blue Monday as it's called) the Ponytail in the blue calico dress I made for her. Those pictures can be found earlier in this blog.
Tuesday's theme are Silkstones. When looking though my pictures deciding who to use I realized I don't have any photographs of my Emma Rose! So I used her. Not totally happy with how the pictures came out, my next camera will have a better focus, and I'm sure my terrible lighting has something to do with it too. But anyway, here's the pictures I posted on there. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment