Thursday, September 9, 2010

Some sad news

I was doing some sewing work today when I got some terrible news. My Great-uncle passed away today. He had been sick, and in the hospital, but recently his heath just deteriorated. While I'm feeling sorrow for his family, I feel even worse for my Grandmother. He was her only sibling. The funeral is on Monday in Connecticut. That's where most of my family lives, myself included until 2008. My parents are going, and I'm staying behind to take care of the animals and the house.

After that news my creativity was shot, and I spent most of the day with my family.
Hopefully tomorrow will be better.
~Aubrey~

4 comments:

  1. *hugs* I'm so sorry for your loss. I know it's not easy losing a family member. I'm sorry about your grandmother. I know it must be really sad for her. I am sending healing vibes her way and to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, that's very kind of you. My Grandmother's doing well, my Mother stayed up in CT the whole week just to be with her. She's a trooper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad your grandmother is doing well. I know this is a hard time for her. It's hard when you lose family. It was so nice of your mom to spend the time with her, I know that helped a lot. Still sending healing vibes her way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, it is hard losing family, I can't even imagine what it's like to lose a sibling. I'm sure that this Christmas is going to be hard too, we're just all going to have to focus on her and make sure she's okay. And thank you for your continued healing vibes.

    ReplyDelete