Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A successful Typewriter Tuesday

It's Tuesday, and that means it's the day that I work on my book. I used to work on it every day, but as time goes on it just gets harder to just write. Last week I barely got a page done before I called it quits. I decided today that I was either going to work on it, or start working on another writing project. That's what I kept in mind when I sat down with it, and I actually did work on it. I jumped back a few pages though compared to where I've been stuck. When I came back to NC from Maine I took a big writing break, I just wasn't in the mood to be writing. When I started again I was at a very emotional and huge aspect of the story. I was also out of my groove with writing. Jumping back just a few pages allowed me to remember the characters, and why I want to finish their story. After two pages I called it quits, I was getting a little drained. Baby steps everyone, baby steps.

Have I mentioned anything on my story yet? (Other than I'm writing something)
Would anyone care to get updates on it as I go along?
Anyone?

2 comments:

  1. I want story updates! I like to write too and love hearing how other writers are doing. And can I just say one word to you...Nanowrimo. :-D In a week the fun begins, and I'm still working on my blasted outline!!! Time is flying by and I am not even halfway done with it!!! *bites fingernails* You should join me, it'll be fun and even if you don't win you will get more written on your story than if you just sat there doing nothing. www.nanowrimo.org Make and account and check it out. :-) And tell us more about your story. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll update you on the story, but I don't think I'm ready to do that Nanowrino. It might literally kill me. I wish you well on your story, and I'd love to hear more about what you're writing too.

    ReplyDelete