Saturday, October 2, 2010

Who are you wearing? Day 1!

Let me start off this post with a apology. I don't know why I've been so secretive with you all on my projects. I started this blog to share with people what I've been doing, in all stages, and lately I've just been not saying what I'm working on. That's really not in the spirit that I started this. So I'm sorry, and I'm going to be much more mindful of what I should be presenting to you all.
Now on that note, I'm not going to tell you what Charlotte's Halloween costume is, just yet. I'm going to make you work for it, reveling part of it each day. It's only going to take three days until you get the big reveal. Once that's over I'll get back to the regular postings on all my stuff, including my fails.
First off today are shoes. These are white Momoko Mary Janes that came with my first Momoko. I'm not in love with them for the costume, but they are the only thing I have that matches in both color and style. I guess I need more shoes. Does anyone want to donate to the cause? I'm kidding (kind of). Also I'm trying something with my photos, using a box as a tripod. I'm wondering if some of my photo problems are due to shaky hands. They came out decent, so maybe, we'll see in time.
Next are stockings, or at least they give the idea of stockings, since they're really just super long socks. I made these for another dress that is still unfinished. I'm not sure if I shared them yet, but here they are. I swiped them for Charlotte's costume. If I do go back to the original dress I might end up making another pair for it. I need to pull up the one on your right a bit. They usually stay up pretty nice on their own, but I was fussing around with them when I was taking pictured. I'm so glad I learned how to make my own socks, that knowledge has saved me so much time and effort. So that's all for today. Any guesses for what it is? It's a little vague right now, I know, but soon it'll be crystal clear. You just have to get though all the little details that go into it.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment