Sunday, November 28, 2010

I'm taking a vacation from Blogging.

I know, I just got back from a vacation from Blogging, but that was really not much of a vacation of any sorts. I was actually doing more running around there than I do here. But lately I find myself aimless, without any project to think about. I would spend a lot of time thinking about what to write about here, but not do any of it. So I'm going to take a breather and finally unpack fully, organize the stuff that I brought back, think about what I want to write about, and basically recharge. Hopefully I'll come back raring to go, but we can cross that bridge when I come to it.
See you next Sunday everyone!
~Aubrey~

2 comments:

  1. Hope the unpacking is coming along smoothly. Well be here when you get back. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going slower than I thought it would, but isn't that always the case?

    ReplyDelete