Sunday, December 5, 2010

And I'm back!

Did you miss me? But fear not I'm here after my week break, one that I sorely needed. I was still pretty exhausted from my Connecticut trip, so having the time to recharge was dire. Unfortunately that meant that the blog had to suffer. Which is why I took a break. Without the blog hanging over my head I was able to focus and make a pretty big dent into the work that needed to be done around here, although like always I didn't get it completely done. There's still plenty to do here at Aubrey's mind, so don't worry that I'll run out of stuff.
My "vacation" was good, although I did wrestle with the idea of being done with the blog, but honestly, I missed you guys. I need you all for an outlet, one that was sorely lacking in my life before hand. I would do things this week and want to tell you guys about it, but didn't want to start blogging again too early. But now I'm back and raring to go. But there were some days that I was happy that I wasn't writing in the blog, or else there would be some pretty interesting language going on. (Some days, I tell you.)
Also I'm pleased to announce the return of theme days here. I'm re-instigating
"Typewriter Tuesday" and "Finish it up Friday", but not "Set it Aside Sunday". Not sure if that one will ever come back, I'll call that as I see fit. So that's all for today, tomorrow I'll get back into the nitty-gritty of writing interesting stuff. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment