Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Typewriter Tuesday Stalls...

Writing was a little slow today. I barely got a page done before I called it quits. It was just too hard, I was writing the same section over and over again. I did however get Rosebud and Anton out of the throne room (they've been stuck there for weeks) and into the corridor. So it was some progress, just as not as much as I'd like. But I should never say no to progress. It's just I'm having a hard time saying what I'm thinking, very frustrating.
Anyway for our synopsis.
Ballad of Submission is a fairytale set in the Kingdoms of Zonlicht and Minuit. Once two prosperous Kingdoms, Zonlicht was destroyed one day by a band of Ogres. None were spared by their blood lust except for the young Princess, who possesses a power within her to stop the Ogres once and for all. Locked away from the world to keep her from discovering her true potential the Princess is discovered by our hero, Anton. Risking all Anton tries to free her from her captors. With a chance meeting at a ball the two take a chance to escape. With the Ogres in hot pursuit will the two reach safety? Will Princess Rosebud realize her true potential and dispatch the Ogres? Will Anton's sacrifice be worth it? Read it all unfold in "Ballad of Submission".

2 comments:

  1. I love your synopsis. I'm not a fantasy reader but your synopsis has gotten me all excited about the story. :-) You know with your writing you should make a word goal and tell yourself you won't give up until you reach the goal. Could help. That's what I will be doing next year. I will try to do 2500 words a day. i did it before and it worked out well for me so i will do it again...hopefully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good, I'm glad I was able to make someone interested in it.
    You are so right, I should do a word goal. Usually I do page goals, but that doesn't work out like I want it to. I'll have to give that a shot and see how it goes. I just need someone to hold me accountable for my writing.

    ReplyDelete