Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Update time for the Blog!

Now that the Holidays are officially over it's time for the blog to reflect it. So I'm retiring the Christmas header for the next one. You'll notice that all of the dolls from the old one are on the new one. I knew that I wouldn't get a lot introduced from the Holiday one so I did that on purpose, and I got a grand total of zero introduced from that header. I'll have to be better about that. Anyway, here's the old header for archiving purposes. Click it to see it bigger.
For the new one, just look at the blog!

2 comments:

  1. I like the revamp. It's cheery and makes me feel warm. Looking forward to future intros. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like it, although for some reason the header keeps uploading blurry. I've managed to make it a little sharper, but it's still not as clear as it should be.
    But here's hoping the rest of the world warms up too.

    ReplyDelete