Tuesday, February 8, 2011


Typewriter Tuesday is here again. The internet was being non-existent this morning so that was good and bad. Bad because I wasn't able to check out some things that I needed to, but it was good because it allowed me to work on my story unbothered. I was able to churn out three full pages in "Meeting room Chat" today, which is great since at the beginning of this I thought that section would continue to be a real sticking point. Today I was able to clue Rosebud in about the profecey (sp?), as well as bring in the family portrait, and that's where I stopped for the day. I think by the end of the month I should be at least be out of this section and working on the "Lead Ogre Confrontation" section, which is also dialogue heavy, but not as thought out as "Meeting room Chat" was.
Let be break down all the sections that I have split up. The titles mean nothing, just stand in and general ideas for what happens in each part *Spoiler alert*;
1. Meeting Room Chat
2. Interlude
3. Lead Ogre Confrontation
4. The Sky Cries Black Tears
5. Jadillo Cookout
6. Interlude 2
7. On the Bridge/Safe land
8. Rosebud's Betrayal
9. Epilogue
Hopefully Thursday will be just as productive!

No comments:

Post a Comment