Sunday, May 29, 2011

Just Checking in.

I just wanted to pop in and write to you guys so you didn't think that I abandoned you, or worse... died.
Like I said in my last post, I'm dealing with some ill health. Basically a sinus infection of sorts. I've had them before, but this one's different since it also brought dry eyes and a general sense of cloudiness to the party. Never had those before. I've been laying pretty low the past week, and it seems to be a bit on the mend (note: seems to be). I've still been trying to sew, but my concentration and focus have been shot. So I have nothing new to show you, well nothing new that I made.

But I do have something new to share, or at least partially share. The other day I won my birthday present from my parents (Eek!). I still have to pay for it and have it shipped to me (and it's coming from far away), but the first step is done. Now, instead of showing it to you, I'm going to drag it out. Because I like making you guys wait. I've gone cruel with sickness. So today you'll just get to see part of my present. Just remember the best things are yet to come...

1 comment:

  1. Hope you get better soon. The case looks interesting..what's inside? I guess I'll have to wait to see your new goodies :O)

    ReplyDelete