Thursday, June 9, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

It's my birthday today! So I took it easy, instead of writing I worked on the re-root most of the day. Except for when I popped over to Facebook for all my birthday wishes. My phone also got a real workout today since I received a few calls (my sister, my grandmother) and some texts (from aunts and my friend Steve). Other than getting wished a Happy Birthday from my parents, we didn't do much here. My father's working tonight so I deferred my birthday dinner and cupcakes until tomorrow night when he'll be able to enjoy it more. No presents because we're still working out some kinks with the dolls in Canada, but hopefully they will be on their way here soon.
I did take some pictures today. I have a cardboard Barbie party hat that I put on several people and took their pictures. I even posted some of them over on "In the Pink". I know, I'm shameless. But some of these are new to the internet world. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Hope you had a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday didn't see this until today hope you had a great day how old are you now?

    ReplyDelete