Sunday, June 26, 2011

Hey Guys

So I've been thinking about my motivation problems, and they're not really going away. I mean today I spent the entire day playing Final Fantasy X, I just didn't want to do anything else. I've moved away from the cut scenes every two seconds, so now I'm more invested and there's less time to do other stuff while I'm playing. And honestly, I can't even think of a project do to at this time, so that's no fun.

So while I'm taking a break from doll sewing I'm going to take a break from blogging. Seriously, if I'm that bored living it, and writing about it, I'm sure you're bored reading it. Unless you're the kind of person who enjoys hearing me talking about a video game that's over ten years old at this point. I'll update if something big happens, but I'm going to be taking a small break, you should be familiar with this, I do this from time to time.

So it's old hat by now, see you in a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment