Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hump Day

Today was a low key sort of day. I spent most of it working on the blog (writing some older posts). I was a few days behind. Other than that I worked on a few "in progress" projects that I have. I mended a shirt of my fathers and worked on my next re-root that's been waiting since I finished Skipper's. I think that I need to stop starting projects and work on finishing some of the ones that I have kicking around. Today I made strides to doing just that. It was nice getting that shirt done and back to it's original owner (and out of my room). Re-root is going to take a few more day, like they do. But I did make some okay progress today.
Oh! And I did manage to get my phone to connect with my computer. I did however have to try several things before it did work. But it's over and done with, and hopefully won't have to deal with that again. I've been uploading music throughout the day, and I'm about halfway done. I don't have that much music, it's just so tedious to do.
It was a pretty quiet day today, although something unusual happened. I heard from that person who berated my life several weeks back. I thought I blocked him, but I may have unintentional unblocked him. So he contacted me, apologizing for his behavior. I thanked him for his apology. I wasn't that keen on talking to him, but I didn't want to be rude. He admitted he acted like a "dick", then asked how I was doing. I said fine and asked him the same. He then said that it was a long story, baiting me to ask him what. I just said "Ok", he then wished me a good life and luck with whatever I do. I stopped talking then. It was a weird exchange to say the least. Again looking back at it, it seems that he was trying to get a response out of me. I think he wanted me to inquire further into his (many) issues, and when I didn't he ended the conversation, forever. Such a Drama Queen, and I really don't need that, period. So I'm glad he decided to end things, I just hope he can stick with it and leave me alone. The only drama I need is what I watch on stages, not what I live with.
Hopefully tomorrow will be more exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment