Saturday, June 11, 2011

I don't know what's going on...

I just feel so unmotivated lately. For the past several days I just haven't been able to get any real desire to get anything done. (And I do mean anything.) I haven't even touched Charlotte in the last few days. She's been over on the bookshelf sitting in her chair, waiting for me. And for some reason I could care less about doing anything with her, or any of the other dolls for that matter. The last one I touched was Sweet Sixteen when I was putting her back on the shelf, still undressed. The last few times that I did any sewing I quit the moment that an issue came up, meaning that I really didn't care all that much about it in the first place. I mean even here on this blog my posts have been totally lackluster, and I have several comments to reply back on. I just can't find any motivation to do so. I bought fabric the other day and instead of doing anything with it, I just put it away.

I'd say I need a vacation, but you have to do something in order to warrant that!

1 comment:

  1. Everyone gets bitten by the lazy bug once in a while....In my case....a lot of the times.

    ReplyDelete