Saturday, June 4, 2011

It's a no clever title Saturday...

Like I promised yesterday, today was a pretty low key day. Spent most of it with my family since my sister and her fiancee were here visiting. I did get a present from them for my birthday. It was a DVD of the Disney documentary "Waking Sleeping Beauty", about the resurgence of Disney animation in the late 80's to the mid 90's. It's something that really interests me, so I can't wait to watch it.
Other than that nothing really of note.
The Canadian postal strike is still going on, and the boots I bought a week ago finally shipped. It's weird, I got the invoice for the shipping on Monday, and it didn't really ship until today. So it's just been waiting with the seller for about five days or so. Should I make a comment on that when I'm leaving feedback? I'm not sure if that's pretty to comment or not, since it wasn't that long of a wait. What do you guys think?
Ignore it, or say something?

No comments:

Post a Comment