Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Redress List for June

Is it June already? Time sure flies when... you're wasting your life...
But enough about that, first of the month again, and time for the redress list!


The Redress List for June stands at;

Becky,
Teen Skipper,
Licca,
Princess Lea,
Integrity Toys Doll 2,
Integrity Toys Doll 3,
Edmund,
Skipper,
Sweet Sixteen

Dolls taken off the list: Marie 1, Marie 2
Dolls added to the list: Skipper, Sweet Sixteen

It's been a weird month, with me being sick and not to mention two whole re-roots which both took up several days. The only dolls that left the list were the two Marie's because I posted them for sale (they are still available, in case you're interested). But even though I removed two from the list I also added two, Skipper and Sweet Sixteen. And while I've sewn outfits for them this month, I'm not satisfied with what I made for them, so onto the list they go! (Hopefully they will be the first to leave this month.)

No comments:

Post a Comment