Friday, June 24, 2011

Youtube Chain Letter

Okay, this isn't my usual topic, but I saw this under a comment thing on Youtube, and I just had to, had to, had to comment on it. I'd sure you've seen it or something similar. It's a lame chain letter that our snail mail dismissive youth had to post online to get their jolly kicks.

I'll post it once, followed by a second time where my comments are in brackets (...) <--- those things. What are they called? I forget. Enjoy.

It read: My name is Kiki, and i was raped before i died. I use to enjoy pain and now i inflict it upon people. I was tortured and raped untill i could no longer breathe. Those meanies now suffer and die, and those who do not repost this to 5 videos will die too.i hate this 2 but i believe At the strike of 12AM, those who did not repost this will die a horrible death after seeing a bloody face covered with long black hair. Those who repost this will get a kiss from their crush.

Part two, my comment: My name is Kiki (Like the girl delivery service? Man that was a great movie!), and i was raped before i died (Even dead you should still be able use capital "I"). I use to enjoy pain and now i inflict it upon people (So now that you're dead you stopped enjoying it? Then why do you do it???). I was tortured and raped untill i could no longer breathe. (I've never heard of anyone being raped to death) Those meanies (Good name for murders!) now suffer and die, and those who do not repost this to 5 videos will die too (Hey, what did I do?).i hate this 2 (No you don't, you said you used to enjoy pain.) but i believe At the strike of 12AM, those who did not repost this will die a horrible death after seeing a bloody face covered with long black hair. (Someone saw the ring! And didn't it sound like Kiki was the girl writing this mess, and now it seems like they're talking about Kiki killing you?) Those who repost this will get a kiss from their crush. (Yay, kisses, always better than death!)

For my own sense of general comfort I've decided to edit and rewrite this "Chain Letter", let's see if I can improve it.
My name is Kakurine, and I was a victim of murder. My death was not an easy one. I was tortured and raped before finally my breath was stilled. But even as my mortal body was destroyed, I stayed upon this Earth as a spiritual being, one filled with a hatred and vengeance for those that did great harm to me in life. Those cruel monsters that tortured me suffered the same fate they gave me, but it was not enough. Still I feel the desire to kill people like I had been killed. But there is a way to have me leave you be, just repost my comment to five videos or else I will come to claim you during the night. At the strike of Midnight I will appear, my broken face still dripping with my own blood. It will be then I will take you back to hell with me. Those who heed my warning and do what I command will be rewarded. Not only will your life be spared, but you will receive a kiss from your crush... Like, Oh my God!

So what do you think? Better or worse? Can't talk now, I have to go post this on five videos, I want a crush kiss!

P.S. I don't think rape/torture/murder is funny or something that should be tossed around so casually like this, but I saw it and it was just too stupid to not comment on.

2 comments:

  1. Definitely better than the original post

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "Like, Oh my God!" part takes the cake!

    ReplyDelete