Friday, July 1, 2011

Redress List for July

Like the blog itself it's also the one year mark for the Redress list. It's been an invaluable tool for where I need to focus my attention.


The Redress List for July stands at;

Teen Skipper,
Licca,
Princess Lea,
Integrity Toys Doll 2,
Integrity Toys Doll 3,
Edmund,
Sweet Sixteen

Dolls taken off the list: Becky, Skipper, TNT Flip
Dolls added to the list: TNT Flip

Was able to take three dolls off the list this month! Becky there has been on the list since it's introduction a year ago. Two of the dolls on the list still have been there since it started. Going to need to get those worked on. Skipper was only there for a month, so that's nice. I think I made her dress the day after the previous list was posted. And while I added the TNT Flip this month, I was able to remove her from it as well. Now that's progress! Hopefully next month I can add (and remove) the next Malibu Barbie, Casey, and the American Girl Barbie.

No comments:

Post a Comment