Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Some Numbers because I'm Bored

So I was bored this morning so I decided to count the number of things people are wearing in the collection I made versus the number of things made by other people or companies. I counted; shirts, pants, skirts, dresses, hats, belts, underwear, gloves, and socks (as pairs). I didn't do jewelry or shoes because I can't make shoes period. And the jewelry's really something that they're wearing, it's more of an accessory. Here's a breakdown of each based on the shelves. (Made it easier to count and recount doing it this way.)
Silkstone Shelf
I made: 10 Others made: 21
Vintage Shelf
I made: 36 Others made: 16
Charlotte's Shelf
I made: 20 Others made: 20
Japanese Dolls Shelf
I made: 24 Others made: 22
Other (Vintage and Misc.)
I made: 27 Others made: 14
Chatty Cathy's Shelf
I made: 4 Others made: 2
Media Bookshelf (Vintage Runoff)
I made: 24 Others made: 12

Totals:
I made: 145 Others made: 107
A difference of: 38

So you can see I've made more the clothes that dolls are wearing compared to other people, which is pretty cool. It's interesting to note that the majority of the shelves show that I've made more than others, except for the Silkstone shelf. That's the only one where the ratio of what other people made is greater than my own. The closest one to that is Charlotte's shelf, where we're dead even between the two amounts. The Japanese shelf comes close with only a difference of two. After that we're basically 2:1 for the rest of the shelves, except for the vintage shelf where the balance is a bit greater in my favor. Pretty interesting, right?

(Also it should be noted that I didn't count Malibu Barbie in this since she's not officially done yet either, but she would have added two more to the made by me count. I also didn't include Skooter either, but since she's not dressed, she wouldn't have added any to either number.)

No comments:

Post a Comment