Monday, August 1, 2011

Redress List for August

Ugh, I've been dreading this day, the day where I have to be held accountable for all the dolls I got this past month. But since it's upon us, it's time share with you all.

The Redress List for August stands at;

Teen Skipper,
Licca,
Integrity Toys Doll 2,
Edmund,
Sweet Sixteen,
Casey,
Mod Midge,
Free Movin' Barbie,
Skooter,
Sports & Shave Ken,
Blond TNT,
Superstar Barbie
(I think that's everybody)

Dolls taken off the list: Integrity Toys Doll 3, Princess Lea, Malibu Barbie, American Girl Barbie, Tuesday Taylor
Dolls added to the list: Malibu Barbie, American Girl Barbie, Tuesday Taylor, Casey, Mod Midge, Free Movin' Barbie, Skooter, Sports & Shave Ken, Blond TNT, and Superstar Barbie

Whew, that hurt. So many dolls added to the list this month. My work is cut out for me. I did more than double the list this month. It would have been an even amount of old dolls versus new, but I removed two dolls from the list. Not because I redressed them, but because I posted them for sale. But even with my large group of dolls arriving this month, I did manage to dress three of the new dolls. So that's some progress right there. Hopefully I can keep the momentum going, while not getting as many new dolls (as much as I would love to keep getting new dolls, I need to stop somewhere. Although, in a bit I hope to get that Living Skipper soon.)
So here's to another month of progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment