Thursday, August 18, 2011

What did I do today???

It was such a low key day today I actually had to think about what I'd done to write about it.
It was a morning of firsts (now that I think about it). I actually took the plunge and listed my first E-bay auction. I've been thinking about trying this, and they are doing this deal where you can post a listing for free. So I thought, "Why not now?". Might as well see what it's like selling there and if it's a bust, I'm not out much. So I pulled out twelve nicer dolls from the donate box (stripped them, since their poor clothing isn't a selling point), and listed them. No bidder's yet, but it still has a while to go. Here's the link in case anyone wants to see it; my Ebay auction. I hope it sells (for a decent amount)!

Other than that I didn't do much. Don't have a specific project in mind yet. I tried sewing something for Ricky, but I didn't like it on him. I tried it on Skooter and she almost ended up getting to keep it, but the more I thought about it the more I disliked it on her too. Eventually I ended up taking it off her and putting it into the unfinished project box. I guess it'll be another project for another day, and it's back to the drawing board for Ricky (and Skooter).

I did manage to get my finish it up project done for the day. Today I finished this store bought t-shirt. Yes, it's another one of those scrap booking shirts that I bought a while back. In good news, this is the last one, so unless I buy more you won't be forced to see them again. Like the other ones, I cut the back open, used ribbons to finish the back seams, and added two snaps to the back. And it's done. I will say that after doing three of these I'm done with them myself. They're just so boring!Maybe tomorrow will be a bit more exciting?

No comments:

Post a Comment