Thursday, September 15, 2011

Crap.

Hey gang,

Some bad news for you all. I'm going to be not blogging for at least the next three weeks. Found out today some really, really, really bad news from up north, so I'm forced to say goodbye for now and leave you all. It's not the worst thing that could have happened, but one of the top ten. So I will see everyone eventually after three weeks (plus) of some pretty hellish adventures. Sorry for the short notice, but this literally transpired in the last 12 hours.

I hope everyone has a better time than me,

Aubrey

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my dear. I'm sorry things have taken the 'Sucky' fork in the road for you, but it won't always stay like that ! I wish peace and my best wishes for you as you work through this - please take care of you for us !

    Hugs, DB.

    ReplyDelete