Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tuesday is sloooooooooooow

Quiet day around here. Worked on my writing in the morning. I got another page done in the section I'm working on. I need to do some re-tooling for the center part, but it's shaping up nicely. At this rate I'll be able to move on to the next section in a little bit. Things are looking up, but still going slowly.
I ended up skipping my walk today, my right ankle is a bit sore. Also we've been having tornado watches on and off all day. Figured I should stay close to home when the weather's that bad, luckily it wasn't that extreme. Some rain, some wind, some thunder, some rumbles, not too bad, but it did freak the dog out some. He came in around three and wouldn't leave his crate and go back out until nine. So no walk for me, but I was good with my diet and did my crunches. Gonna be sore tomorrow.
I also worked a bit on Skooter and Ricky, doing some sewing, some online searches and a lot of mind wracking. They are continuing to be difficult to dress. I just can't find anything I like them in. I mean I make stuff for them, but when I see the end result I really don't care for it. Skooter here has had several outfits made for her, but nothing lasts long. Quickly it's discarded and I'm trying to find the next thing that would be perfect for her. I'm thinking the two of them need to go away for a while and get off my mind. I mean, they are not the only dolls on the redressed list. There's several other dolls on there too, maybe I should focus my attention on someone else. But of course I say that but I could totally see me tomorrow ripping out more hair over Ricky and Skooter not getting dressed. I can be a tad predictable like that.
Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment