Saturday, October 29, 2011

Baby it's cold outside...

Again, not much motivation to get any sewing done. I didn't even bother to turn on the machine at all today. I just couldn't get enough of a passion to sew, and it's not like I don't have stuff to sew. Those stupid Domos are staring me in the face. And I hate them... I hate them so much! (Kidding... sort of.)
But I did figure out one of the reason why I'm so reluctant to sew. It's too cold! We've had a serious cold front descend on us and it's unbearable. This house is so cold in the winter, and I was so not prepared for it to get so cold so quickly. I mean my air conditioner was still in the window until today. It's out now, and it's a little warmer, but it's still cold. Too cold in fact to sew, it's much easier, and warmer to just stay cuddled under blankets. So again, I must end my post with the fact that nothing got done.
Oh! I do have something to share though. I finally got around to taking that picture of Midge in her Halloween costume. Not to toot my own horn, but it's adorable on her. But I'll let you guys be the judge.Cute, right? RIGHT???

1 comment: