Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Goodbye Warm Weather!

Today was great, weather wise. It was in the low 80's, and sunny. It's supposed to plummet down to the 60's for the next week or so. I guess fall is back, rats!
I was able to get some writing done today, first time that's happened in a while. I got a page and a third revised before I stopped. Again I'm just revising the first part of the section I'm stuck on, I believe this one section has had the most redos of any previous section. But at least I'm working on it, that's better than not. I'll get back to it later in the week.
Other than that, it was a pretty quiet day. I have three different projects in the works (secrets to the blog, mainly because I'm too lazy to take pictures), and I worked on all three of them for a little bit. Made some strides in each one (and even went in a totally different direction in one). What I did not work on was Skipper's dress. I still want to work with the same flowered fabric as Hair Fair's dress, but I'm having a hard time choosing the silhouette of the dress. I want something cute and age appropriate, but I can't figure out what that is yet. I guess it's time to do more research!

No comments:

Post a Comment