Sunday, October 23, 2011

Just like the day before for the most part...

Another quiet day around here, could not find any inspiration or motivation to do any sewing, none whatsoever. I did however manage to add some new stuff to my Etsy store. No patterns this time, instead I added four ceramic cats. (One set of three and one solo one). They were my sister's and she didn't want them anymore, so I took them to sell in my Etsy shop. And I finally got around to posting them. I have a couple more to post, but I held off adding them. I did also re-list several expired listings. Here's hoping something will sell, I need me some money! Christmas is a comin'.
Other than that, didn't get anything substantial done.
Since I don't have anything interesting to share I guess it's time to share Charlotte's Halloween costume piece. We're really reaching the end of this costume, tomorrow will be the last day I will have pictures to share, I'll be at the end of the costume. So far there have been no correct guesses, no guesses at all in fact. Anyway, today we have an apron. This is actually the first item I started to make, and the last one I finished. I ran out of ribbon so I had to stop and wait to go to the store and get another spool. The fabrics and trim might look familiar to you because they're the same ones that I used on the underskirt, I did that on purpose. I'm trying to tie the whole outfit together. Other than that, not a whole lot to talk about. I've made aprons before, so this is nothing really new. I think it came out kind of cute.
So any guesses yet? Anybody? (Chirp, Chirp)

No comments:

Post a Comment