Saturday, October 22, 2011

Not a whole lot to share...

It was a quiet day around here today. Didn't get a whole lot done, like at all. I did attempt to make a dress today, but when I ran into trouble I gave up. It wasn't turning out how I wanted it, so I decided to cut my losses early. Again, like usual I'm a bit stuck with how I want to dress many of the new dolls I've gotten recently. But honestly, that's nothing new. I think that's the real theme of this blog. Maybe I should rename it, "Aubrey complains about not being able to sew", but that's not really a catchy name. I'll think about it.

But I do have something new to share. Today I continue to share Charlotte's Halloween costume piece by piece. This piece is something that will never be seen, but still important to the costume. It's an underskirt! I could have gone and reused her usual underskirt, but I wanted to make another special one just for this outfit. That way if I ever decide to display it, or give the outfit to someone else I'll already have an underskirt for it. So, any guesses as to what it is yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment