Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Help dear readers, Help!

Okay, I'm asking everyone's help on something.
It's still shrouded in secrecy, but I need people to blindly cast ballots in order to give me direction on a project.

Your options are;

1. Party
2. Night Time
3. Act Two

I know those are some pretty vague choices, but it'll make sense in time. To tell me your selection, just tell me your choice in the comment section. Or you can e-mail me at Aubreysilver@aol.com. Either way I can't wait to hear from you!
Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. "Night Time", and if you get stuck in a tie you can change my vote to "Party" if it'll help. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both of you for your votes!
    I gave the poll to the people in the house too, with the same (limited) information and I got one vote for Night Time, and one for Act Two.

    It's still anybody's game!

    ReplyDelete