Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A bit slow today,,,

I had a terrible night's sleep last night. I was literally tossing and turning for over three hours trying to fall asleep. I really have no idea why I was so unable to fall asleep, hopefully tonight I'll be better and get caught up on my rest.
So needless to say I've been a little laggy today. I did do a tiny bit of cleaning. I've been falling behind on that. Tossed some stuff that I was keeping for no good reason, and put away the stuff I bought yesterday. Most of what I bought yesterday ended up getting put away. That's not a bad thing, I just don't have a use for the stuff at the moment. I'm sure eventually I'll use some of it. Just not at this exact moment. I also organized Charlotte's garment rack. Several things had fallen from their hangers, and a couple things that belonged there had been scattered around the room. So I went and put things back and straitened everything. Did you know that I have 27 hangers just full of clothes for Charlotte? And all three dress forms at the moment have her clothes on them? She's got a lot of clothes. She hasn't worn the majority of the clothes in months, but I just feel better leaving them out, just in case I want to dress her in one of them. And I was thinking about it, when I do finally move and if can only bring a certain amount of things, the majority of the doll clothes I'd bring, would basically be clothes for her. I might bring a couple things for other people here and there (mostly for Joe and Vanessa if they go too), but Charlotte would get the majority of the stuff. I know I say she's the favorite (which is so true), but this blind favoritism is a little unlike me.

No comments:

Post a Comment