Sunday, December 4, 2011

Some more pinning today.

Another quiet day today, especially the morning. I just took care of some more business, less than yesterday, but still as pressing. Around mid-day I got contacted by someone who I haven't talked to in a while. Last time we talked I ended up being a little blue, so I wasn't eager to chat again. But I'm polite so I ended up chatting for a bit. I was polite, but not really that keen on continuing the conversation. We chatted for a little bit before the person said something that I took negatively. So I quickly excused myself and left the situation. I don't think I'm going to even respond next time they contact me. I don't need people like that in my life.
I also did some sewing today. While I was thinking about what to do today, my mind kept wandering to the project that I had given up on yesterday. I decided that it deserved another chance and wasn't quite ready to give up on it yet. So I went back to it today. Yesterday I made the top, and the pants. The pants were not working out, so I needed to make them over again. But I didn't start there, I started with the skirt. I figured if that came out well I could remake the pants, but if they came out poorly I wouldn't bother with the pants again. The skirt came out decently, better than the top or the pants. It would be the first part of the outfit I didn't have to make twice, which is good since I was running out of the eyelet material I was using on it. So I ended up remaking the pants, using my first pair as a guide as to what to fix. The second pair came out much better, which is good since I used up the last of the eyelet material. I managed to get all of it finished this evening. I'm too tired to take pictures, but don't worry, you'll get them, just as soon as I take them.

No comments:

Post a Comment