Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Want to see what the vintage shelf looked like exactly a year ago?

Want to see what the vintage shelf looked like exactly a year ago? I had this picture in my archives labeled with the exact date for some reason. Usually I just date the month, if that. So I figured it would be nice to show off how things looked last December 6th, in 2010.
And here's one that I took today, just to show what it looks like now.
Honestly not a whole lot of change in 365 days. For some reason the two Skippers in front switched places, the Skipper in blue got a clear headband to keep her hair flat, Talking Barbie changed into her red Pea Coat, Ricky and Skooter both got stands, and Skooter changed clothes. And I really think that's everything. Did I miss something?

1 comment:

  1. I just noticed three more minor changes, anybody else see them?

    ReplyDelete