Sunday, January 8, 2012

Adieu, to you, and you, and you

I'll start off with the bad news, I'm taking a break from blogging.
Next is the good news, it's just for a week, and it's not my usual "I'm feeling overwhelmed and something's got to give" reason. It's just that with our make up Christmas coming up on the 15th, I have so much cleaning to do. I haven't done a total house cleaning in a while so there's so many little (and big) things to do. And the only thing more boring than actually cleaning is talking about cleaning. So in order to keep your interest (and save my sanity) I'm going on a week long hiatus.

I may pop in and do some small updates, (as well as finish up a couple posts that I'm behind) but I will certainly will not be posting every day.
See everyone on the 16th!

6 comments:

  1. Well enjoy your break and I hope your belated Christmas celebration is a happy one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I hate cleaning house as much as anyone, I hope you find some fun in it, and like Cat said, hope you have a great late Christmas !

    See ya when you get back ! Miss ya 'til you do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think fun is to be had, so I just do it, and it's a bitter pill to take.

      I'd rather be blogging and reading your awesome posts!

      Delete
  3. I hope your holiday was great. I know how much work getting holidays together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great, thank you. But I am so glad to be back!

      Delete