Friday, January 27, 2012

Not a good day today.

I'll be brief, today was rough. I tried several different projects and each were terrible disasters. To make matters even worse, I got hurt a couple times times today. Once by my own hand and once by the cat.
So really, the sooner I see the end of today the better. But in order to keep your interest for today, I did take some pictures. It's the dolls waiting to be dressed as they're grouped on the Myscene Party Pad. There's still about four dolls who aren't at the party yet, I've just run out of room to display them all on the top floor. I think you've been introduced to everyone here already, but if there's someone I forgot just mention it and I'll post an introduction post about them.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you're ok. I have had accidents trying new things with tools. Or I should say using the wrong tool for the job. I kind of miss my Party Pad. Nice to see everyone together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your concern, I'll be fine, I'm a rather hearty stock, and it's just hazards of the hobby, and pet ownership. I'm enjoying the Party Pad, I just hope everyone there has enough to talk about, they might be there for a while!

    ReplyDelete