Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hump Day

Another early morning today. I will say that I managed to get all four patterns posted in record time. It didn't hurt that I had all four finished yesterday, and my computer wasn't stalling every thirty seconds. So I was able to churn them out and get them on the site pretty quickly. And it's a good thing too since I had to get out pretty early again. I needed to get those two patterns that sold out into the mail.
It wasn't that so easily done. I needed to get some envelopes to mail them in. Since I've started really working on posting patterns I have quickly burned through the small surplus I had, and every store for some reason has been sold out. I checked three different stores today trying to find some. The first store was sold out, the second store (Staples) was charging almost a dollar each and I won't pay that, but the third store, our local Dollar Tree had some. I picked up four packs, and there's two in each pack, so it should last me a little while. I also picked up a package of clear elastics. I know I've mentioned they're terrible, when I bought that clear, white, and black pack, but they do help keep certain doll shoes on. And even when they snap they still hold somewhat. And at a dollar for 100 it will work for the time being. That's all I got, today wasn't a shopping day. It was a get that stuff into the mail day. Which I did, they're heading off to their respective buyers. I'm all caught up on getting stuff into the mail, until something else sells that is.
Back at home I started working on tomorrow's patterns. I managed to get two completely done. The third one still needs to be photographed, and I need to pick a new fourth one. I was writing the ad and checked to see if the pattern was all there, and it turns out it wasn't. In fact most of it was missing. I'm not really sure what to do with it. This is the first time the majority of a pattern is missing. It's a shame because I thought this pattern had a somewhat decent chance of selling. I guess it's just one of those things. I would have started already done it, except that I'm also charging my camera batteries. I'm not going to bother finishing them today, the sunlight's gone now. I can do finish them tomorrow morning. Back to the daily grind tomorrow. Here's hoping something will sell tomorrow, nothing sold today. (Sad Face).
Oh well, tomorrow's another day, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment