Friday, March 16, 2012

Even my computer is tired of patterns!

Today was a remarkably productive day around here. I managed to get six whole patterns posted over on Etsy. I also did six yesterday to make up for that one day I skipped earlier in the week. It literally took me all morning to get them listed. Normally it shouldn't take that long, but I had to take and edit all the photos this morning, and that's one of the biggest time wasters. Also my computer was being incredibly slow the entire time. Felt like every three seconds I had to stop what I was doing and let it think. If not it would freeze and I'd have to wait longer for it to unfreeze and I could get back to work.
Sadly, this is going to be the new norm. My computer is getting up there in years, and it's never liked being hot, even when new. With the recent warm up it's been dreadfully hot in my room. I may hate the winter, but it at least keeps the computer cool. I have a fan turned on that seems to be helping. I just hate when it's frozen like that, it's precious time that I could be using to get these patterns posted! Time is money computer, time is money.
When I was done with that (well, after lunch), I turned my attention to the blog. I'm still a couple days behind on it, and I've been working to get caught up. Right now I'm making decent progress, but it seems whenever I get caught up, I end up pushing myself to do so, then I don't want to blog for a few days, so I fall behind again. It's a vicious cycle!

No comments:

Post a Comment