Monday, April 2, 2012

Hey Everyone...

I have something I need to tell you all. I'm going to be going on another one of those breaks from blogging. I'm not sure why, but the moment March ended it took with it any enthusiasm I had for the dolls. Not sure why, but at the moment I don't want to deal with them, I don't want to play with them, and I don't even want to look at them. It's like sharing a studio apartment with 150+ short people you really don't care for. So I guess I'm taking a break from dolls for until I get out of this current funk.
I won't bore everyone with what I'm doing with my days because I really don't know what I'm going to do with them myself. Lately blogging has become quite a chore itself, so I need a break from that in general. I do have a couple days posts that need to be finished and posted, so they'll pop up sooner or later. And if anything big or exciting happens I'll make sure to keep everyone updated. I'm hoping I just need to to recharge my batteries. I hope I don't sound too dramatic, but I didn't just want to vanish on everyone. Also by saying I'm taking a break I don't feel like I have to keep up with the blog and feel guilty the more I fall behind.
Here's hoping I come back enthused and ready to sew!

2 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: mind and rest. When you recall the spirit returns to the blog and show off your new creations. I'll be waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eddie, take your time. We all have our moments. I hope your funk passes soon. I'll still be around

    ReplyDelete