Friday, April 13, 2012

Talking about the *Spark* ZAP!

I spend a lot of talking about how I search the internet for sewing inspiration, but I never share with you what I find. While it's true most of the time what I find and save to my computer never really ever goes anywhere, sometimes I'm actually inspired enough to make something based off of what I've found.
So I've decided to play a little game with you all. I culled though my folder of inspirational pictures and found seven images. Each of these seven images were the inspiration for an outfit I created and shared on the blog. None of them are exact copies, but several of them have only had a few thing changed from the original. So I ask you, loyal readers, do you recognize of these outfits? If you do please share your guesses in the comment section. I'll reveal the answers tomorrow!

A)

B) C) D)

E )
F)
G)

No comments:

Post a Comment