Monday, May 28, 2012

A painful start to my day. :(

I woke up this morning at three. I was having some terrible stomach pains. I tried to ignore them and go back to sleep, but they were too severe. I had lasagna for dinner that night, so I guess the acidity got to me. In the end I went downstairs and had a glass of milk to help sooth my stomach. That seemed to work, but I still struggled to fall back asleep. I figured I was in for a long night of tossing and turning until morning. But, wouldn't you know, the next thing I knew it was 11. I guess I was a bit more tired than I thought I was.
I wish that having slept in that late meant I was raring to go for the rest of the day, but that was just not the case. It took me forever to get motivated, and even then I didn't do much. I did do a little with Charlotte's dress. Not much, but at least I did something with it. The project I made the most progress on was a small one, cleaning off my desk. I've been trying hard to keep the general clutter off my desk. Most of the time it's still more covered than I'd like, but I have managed to keep it from getting as bad as it was before. And even though I don't feel like using my desk at the moment at least when it's clean it's easier to use when inspiration strikes me.
Maybe tomorrow will be better???

1 comment:

  1. Hello from Spain: sure you'll be better tomorrow. You think that tomorrow is another day .... Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete