Sunday, July 15, 2012

I feel so Sunny!

I woke up this morning feeling good. My lingering headache had faded to an almost back to normal feeling, and I was able to get a decent night's rest. Probably because I left the dogs out last night. They have a very secure fenced in area they spend their days in, and they stayed in it all night. Perhaps that will teach Yellow Fellow that coming inside at night is a privilege, not a right.
I also woke up to a bit of good news, I had a pattern sell! It's been a long time since I've had a pattern sell, so I'm pretty psyched that one sold. It's going all the way to the United Kingdom, which is pretty cool. I do like seeing all the far off places that these patterns are going. Some of them are more well traveled than I am! (Okay, most of them)
But since I was well rested and feeling better than I have in days I had the drive to get something done and I just wanted to do something. Nothing about sewing, but something. I ended up with some cleaning. And not some light cleaning, some massive hours long overhaul of the junk in my room. I managed to get a lot done today. I'd say my room is about 30 percent cleaner than it was earlier. I put stuff away, I bagged stuff up, I dusted, washed stuff, and I even threw stuff away. I even made a few executive decisions on some items to get them out of my room and life. That's not a big deal until you realize I've been hemming and hawing on some of these things for about two years now!
I even cleaned off my desk and reorganized it. It was quite the whirlwind of activity in here. My room just feels cleaner and less cluttered. I still have quite a ways to go until I'd say it was totally clean, but today was quite an improvement. I was even able to go and get the pattern all packaged up and ready for the mail. I'm hoping to get it into the mail tomorrow, but it might have to hold off until Tuesday. I even got three ads written to post over on the Dollpage. I tried taking pictures, but it's a little overcast and they didn't come out so well, but I can retake them tomorrow.
I'm honestly shocked about all I managed to get done today!
Good thing about today: Reclaiming about four feet of the floor!

No comments:

Post a Comment