Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A New Month, A Fresh Start... with old faces

First up happy August everyone! Today is the day that I'm finally done talking about my purchases from the Swell Doll shop. If you have no idea what I'm talking about that's understandable, I'm literally about a week behind my posting. Don't worry, eventually I'll get all caught up, I hope.
And you'd think that with so many new dolls to sew for (again, will make sense eventually), that I'd be chomping at the bit to start sewing for them, but then you'd be wrong. Even with several new dolls I continue to be plagued with a lack of inspiration. I'm trying to not make a big deal out of it, these things happen, and last month it wasn't until the final days that I actually got anybody dressed. Sometimes these things take time. I wouldn't be able to enjoy my successes as much if I didn't have to work so hard to get there, right? At least that's what I keep telling myself.
But this lack of sewing did make me clean up some. I was finally motivated to clean off my work table, put away the stuff that's been accumulating on it, wipe it clean, move it out of the spot where it is, and sweep/dust the floors and walls around it. And let me tell you, so many spiderwebs. I haven't cleaned that spot for a while now, and they certainly took over. I had to kill a lot of them, and get rid of their egg sacs. If you stop hearing from me soon it's because the UN put me in prison for my crimes against Spider-ity. Yes, it really was that bad. But at least it's over and done with even though I'm sure those spiders will move back in soon, they work fast in the South. Like scary fast, but at least it's clean now.
I'm sorry today was such a bore, but hopefully tomorrow will be more exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment