Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Ugh, so tired.

I had a terrible night's sleep last night. I'm not even joking when I say that I'm running off of four hours of sleep today. I had a really hard time falling asleep, and while I was hoping to sleep in this morning to make up for it, but they're paving the road I live on (it's partially unpaved) there's been loud trucks barreling down the road every twenty minutes, making that impossible. So I was forced to get up and start on my day however tired I may be.
But I've been shockingly productive all day. Not for sewing, I don't have the patience for that today. You remember my telling you about taking those pictures of the stuff I wanted to sell? Well today I wrote their ads and got six things listed over on the Dollpage. There's still one that I didn't get listed yet, but I think I've done enough of that for today. I managed to clear off about half of what was cluttering up my bureau. Hopefully someone will want what I listed and buy it. I'd love to actually get these things out of my house. I have too much clutter that I want, and I certainly don't need more that I don't want! Plus more money is always a good thing.
My blog got some attention today as well. I'm still several days behind, but I'm a couple days less behind after today. Things are still a bit choppy, but eventually everything will be all caught up on. And look, just now I'm getting even more caught up! Awesome right?
Not the most exciting day, but I got a lot done. Maybe I should get less sleep more often! (I'm kidding, I'd never actually do that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment