Saturday, September 1, 2012

Good News - I'm not dead!

Yes, it is true you haven't heard from me in a while. But I do have a valid excuse as to why.
You see I didn't have the time to blog because I've been too busy sewing! I'm not sure why but the final week or so in August I had a massive creative streak which left me with five dressed dolls. Bringing this months total to six, SIX! A never reached number before and one I doubt will happen again (but I would welcome happening again). And since I wanted to get all those dolls dressed when I could, I took a break from blogging. I didn't want to stop and talk about what I was doing and miss out on getting another doll dressed. I did however stop in each day and jot down quick notes as to what I did each day and I do plan on going back and writing the posts. It will take me a while to get caught up since I'm so behind and my computers having issues but I will get caught up in time.
I won't leave you guessing about the dolls that I got dressed.
Here's a photo of everyone I dressed last month. Their posts will be coming up eventually, and yes, two of these dolls are new. That will be talked about too. Did you miss me?

2 comments:

  1. I missed you! Glad you're not dead! ;) Congrats on a super accomplished month, can't wait to hear more about the clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too! looking forward to hearing about all the sewing adventures.

    everyone looks great. it's hard for me to pick a favorite, but since my eye keeps getting drawn to Malibu Francie and I'm not a fan of the Casey face, I guess she wins!

    ReplyDelete