Friday, September 28, 2012

Hellos and Goodbyes

Hello everybody.

While I know that today marks the end of my week long hiatus from blogging, I have some bad news... it's going to be going on for a bit longer. But, not by choice. You see, today my computer officially died. Well not the computer but the power cord, but the end effect is the same. It's been giving me trouble for the longest, and today it finally bit the big one. I was hoping it would last me a bit longer, but it was not meant to be. So for the time being, I'm without a computer.
A new cord has already been ordered, but it won't get here until the fourth, so I won't have regular access to a computer until then. For this post I'm using my father's since he's out and he let me borrow it. But I don't want to inconvenience him too much by always borrowing it.
I do have things to share with you all, but it's just going to have to wait. I just wanted to let you all know why I'm going to be quiet for the next couple of days. Hopefully once my cord comes I'll be able to get all caught up, even though I'm not really thrilled having to learn this new blogger interface.
Oh well, I'm sure I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment