Sunday, September 16, 2012

I think I'm getting carpel tunnel from this Blog..

So, another day where I sat down and worked on getting caught up on blogging. I'm still behind, but at least now I'm four less days behind. I guess I'm going to have to keep doing this in order to get back on track. Lately instead of working on the blog each day like I should I've been putting it off. But at least I'm working on it sometimes. After today and this post I'll only be five days behind, so I'm making progress, however slowly.

But I do have a doll related question for you all. Today I fished this vintage Ken outfit out of the clothing bag to try on that third Mod Ken who's still undressed. I forget the official name, I bought it a while ago. I'm missing part of it, so I'm going to have to make a shirt for it. I'm still on the fence if I like him wearing it or not. I'm thinking it's looking a bit... stuffy compared to everyone else. What do you all think?







2 comments:

  1. Maybe not stuffy, but it does have an old fashioned appeal to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! Usually this Ken has kind of a "Creepy guy hanging around the park, maybe I should call the cops..." vibe for me, but he looks pretty respectable in this outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete